Baidyanath Kamdudha Ras is an ayurvedic product made with the combination of ayurvedic herbs like kapardak bhasma, moti bhasma, shankha bhasma and some other ayurvedic and herbal herbs. It is used in the treatment of severe diseases like chronic fever, convalescence, hyper acidity, weakness, epistaxis and burning sensation in extremities.
Key Ingredients of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Mukta Pishti
- Praval Pishti
- Shukti Pishti
- Kapardak (Varatika) Bhasma
- Shankh Bhasma
- Shuddha Sonageru (Purified Hematite)
- Giloy Satva
Dosage of Kamdudha Ras (Moti Yukta)
- Infants-30 to 60 mg
- Children-125 to 250 mg
- Adults-250 to 375 mg
- Pregnancy-125 to 250 mg
- Geriatric(Old age)-125 to 250 mg
- Maximum Possible Dosage-1500 mg per day (in divided doses)
- Twice daily with appropriate adjutant
- This medicine must be taken under strict medical directions.
- Its self-medication might be unsafe.
- Better to avoid in children and pregnant women.
- It's over dose might results in side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Have only prescribed dose and for the suggested period of time only.
Packaging size: 25 tabs.
A product of Baidyanath
Kamdudha Ras (Mukta Yukta)
- Brand: Baidyanath
- Product Code: AHA-007
- Availability: In Stock