ALSAREX is a single comprehensive remedy for acid peptic disorders. It is made with the combination of Amalaki, Shatavari, Yastimadhu and some other ayurvedic remedies. It not only reduces the acid secretion but also strengthens the mucosal defense.
Alsarex Tablet Benefits:
- Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
- Reduces hyper-secretion of acid and neutralizes excessive acid
- Relieves nausea, vomiting and acid regurgitation
- Accelerates ulcer healing process
- Safe for long-term use
- No known drug interactions
Alsarex Tablet Indications
- Amalaki and Sutshekhar ras– Reduce the hyper secretion of acid
- Yashtimadhu – Anti-H.pylori property
- Usheer – Antispasmodic, Gastroprotective
- Oudumbar – Gastroprotective, antioxidant
- Shatavari – Increases gastric mucosal defense
- Jatamansi – Anxiolytic and antidepressant
Do's and Dont's in Acidity
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Try sleeping in a chair for daytime naps.
- Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd, tomato and variety of pumpkin are advised.
- Consumption of Mung, honey, ghee, butter in a balanced amount is advised.
- If you’re overweight or obese, take steps to lose weight with exercise and diet changes.
- Check with your doctor whether any medication could be triggering your heartburn.
- Practice light exercise and morning walk.
- Avoid stress and anxiety. Practice yoga and meditation.
- Avoid fried oily and spicy foods.
- Avoid too much mental and physical exertion.
- Avoid food recipes causing constipation.
- Avoid eating large meals or lying down right after a meal.
- Avoid eating certain foods, such as citrus, tomato, chocolate, mint, garlic, onions, or spicy or fatty foods.
- Avoid drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, or tea.
- Cut down smoking.
- Avoid excess intake of painkillers, certain muscle relaxants, etc
Packing Size: 40 tablets
A product of charak pharma.
Alsarex Tablet for Acidity
- Brand: Charak
- Product Code: AHA-006
- Availability: In Stock