Patanjali Amla-Aloevera with Wheatgrass Juice Indications
- Immuno Deficiency
- Skin Disorders
Patanjali Amla-Aloevera with Wheatgrass Juice Benefits
- BIOMEDICAL ACTION: Antacid, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, alterative, adaptogen, digestive, laxative, hepatoprotective, astringent, haemostatic, antioxidant.
- Specifically indicated for digestive sensitivity; constipation, ulcers, acidity, gastritis, colitis, hepatitis, haemorrhoids.
- Especially useful in inflammatory and bleeding conditions of the intestines.
- It is a very effective liver cleanser; its sour flavor ‘squeezes’ the liver, and its antioxidant properties protect it.
- Effective in Diabetes as it raises metabolism of the body and increases immunity.
Patanjali Amla-Aloevera with Wheatgrass Juice Ingredients
- Each 10 ml contains
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis) - 3.99 ml
- Ghrit Kumari (Aloe Vera / Aloe Barbadensis) - 3.99 ml
- Wheatgrass (Triticum Sativum) - 1.99 ml
How to Use?
Adults: Mix 15-30 ml (3 to 6 teaspoons) with water & consume 2-3 times after meals or as directed by the physician.
Children: Mix 10-15 ml (2 to 3 teaspoons) with water & consume 2-3 times after meal or as directed by the physician.
Packaging Size: 500 ml.
Patanjali Amla-Aloevera Wheatgrass Juice
- Brand: Patanjali
- Product Code: AHA-003
- Availability: In Stock